Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Garnier Moisture Rescue

OMG!!!! I am in love with this little jar!!! You can find this at Target or any drugstore for about $4-6. It smells very light and fresh as well! :] I usually use Olay Firming Cream for my night time moisturizer but I didn't like how I was always so greasy looking in the morning! But I tried this Garnier product because it was on sale and my skin GLISTENS in the morning!:D And after using it for awhile now, my skin has been noticeably smoother and it does retain moisture for 24 hours! I always had a problem with my nose. It looks fine in the morning then it gets dry later on in the day but not with this product! BTW I use this as my morning and night moisturizer and brownie points for SPF 15! :P

Garnier Moisture Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment