Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Forever 21!

I gravitate towards the basic look nowadays. I like to accessorize and add to my plain outfits to make it my own! :D

Tweed Trim Tank $26 - Military style with a touch of femininity! I know this is a little pricey for a shirt but pair them with solid leggings and heels and this makes a nice little outfit! :P




Floral Sponge Tank $12.80 - This top is made out of thin fabric so more air for your skin! I sweat a lot so this is good news for me o'-'o You can wear these with denim shorts or a colorful skirt.



Solid Pleat Front Dress $10.50 - I'm guilty! /)_(\ I have this color and one in gray. This is so comfortable and the top is an off the shoulder type! I paired this with an off white belt.



Ponte Capsleeve Dress $11.50 - I have this and one in black! It is very versatile! When worn alone, it's casual. If you pair it with a belt and stockings! It makes a big difference! And it can also be worn in the office!



Floral Dress Coat $47.80 - The perfect spring coat!





Polka Dot Showers Umbrella $5.50 - I have this umbrella too! It really stands out when I walk around school because everyone has a monochrome one! :D



Straw Woven Hat $6.50 - I <3 br="" hat="" this="">


Drawstring Colorblock Tunic $10.50 - Hehe soo Hello Kitty! I made a shirt similar to this dress. :]




Woven Garden Tunic $13.50 - I know, I know, the print is a little granny. But I think it's kitsch and will look ultra cute with a pair of comfortable leggings and sandals ;]



Fab Ponte Skirt $10.50 - I have this and I love it! I just wore it with a black long sleeve top and a black belt with stockings and heels! And I got many compliments that night! This skirt is cute when worn bare as well and very cheap! :D



Yoga Mat $9.80 - Haha yes they sell these babies here too! And since spring is here, many of you are probably getting into your workout. I should know, I am trying to do yoga/pilates at least once a week but then again, I'm lazy. -_-



Zipper Trimmed Shoulder Bag $22.80 - Casual daytime bag



Lustrous Shoulder Bag $18.80 - Cute purse/clutch for the club or bar!



Vintage Vision Shoulder Bag $22.80 - I'm loving this vintage look! This will easily match any dark to light outfits! :D





1 comment:

  1. Where is the zipper trimmed shoulder bag from?

    ReplyDelete