Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rib Eye Steak

So after my boyfriend made some steak for me, I stole some of his techniques. 0;] But I added a kick to it! I did a quick search online for recipes and found some. I didn't really like the portions and ingredients so I just merged them. It turned out super juicy and no steak sauce needed! :D

Ingredients
Rib Eye
Butter
Kosher Salt
Pepper
Onion Salt
Garlic Salt
Paprika
Garlic (as many cloves, depending on how much you like garlic)
Onion
Parsley
Mushroom

Directions
1. Make sure steak is thawed/room temperature
2. Preheat grill
3. Melt butter
4. Make rub: 1 tsp kosher, 1 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp onion salt, 1/2 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp paprika; mix well!
5. Take melted butter and lather on steak, then sprinkle rub on top. Don't be afraid to throw on extras :D
6. Repeat on the other side
7. Cook on grill for 3 1/2 minute on each side, or until desired
8. Plate steak and cover with foil lightly (shiny side down)
9. Grill mushrooms while you wait for the foil to cook the meat (about 3 more minutes)
10. Remove foil, sprinkle parsley, plate mushroom, and bone petite!



Picture looks a little messy because I had to cut half for my aunt before I could take a picture /)_-

No comments:

Post a Comment