Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mile Square Park

I went running at Mile Square Park today with my friend Kathy, Margarette, and my sister Nancy. We also took my beautiful chow, Teddie. Haha we didn't take Yogi along. He likes to whine and hates running. I'm a lazy owner, I haven't walked her since forever so she was super excited! It was sort of hard running with her because she was so excited with all the new scents! I had to keep stopping! I only ran for like 20 minutes and then my heart started hurting. It probably was the pasta and hot fries chips I had earlier. /)_- So Kathy and Margarette ran the rest of the way with Teddie while I walked with my sister. Her heart was hurting too, maybe it runs in the family. But Teddie looked really happy and tired! Aw she was all sleepy in my car, she looked like a little puppy! :] Afterward, we went to Tastea to get some slushies! Then I went to Target to buy some facial products with Kathy. I feel a little sore but I know I need more work for the summer! I'm going to do the fat test tomorrow to see what my percentage is, wish me luck! :[







No comments:

Post a Comment