Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

5 Easy Steps to Flawless Skin




1. Wash face with a gentle cleanser of choice for the morning. Whichever is best for your skin but I really like Cetaphil for my skin type (oily-dry combination skin) :]





2. I like to use a facial scrub at night to remove my makeup and any excess dirt. Although, this may not be recommended for everyone because it may dry out your skin. I would recommend to use it every other night and use it more or less often according to results. I use St. Ives Arpicot Scrub.



3. Use a moisturizing mask once every week. I use this cheap cucumber mask I found at CVS but it works! :D



4. After you wash your face, take a cotton pad and use a toner over your t-zone or anywhere on your face you think will get dirty. This is a good way to remove blackheads! Look at the cotton pad once you're done and you'll see some blackheads and dirt that was still on your skin even after you just washed your face! =0 I like the Olay refreshing toner.



5. Moisturize!!!!

Aveeno



PM - Olay Night firming Cream

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying different products as well and I think I’ve found one that I’ll keep for a very long time. I highly recommend them to everyone! I also really enjoyed Purity 12 and look forward to a stronger and more successful business with them. You can know more about them on this website http://if1s.com?147

    ReplyDelete