Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Orofluido


My sister works at a salon so she scored some of this Moroccan Oil for me. If you have dry hair, this is the solution! I have naturally wavy hair so my hair is very fine and dry. But after I used this product I think I'm in ♥♥♥!!!! It's very light and adds shine to my hair. It does not feel or look oily and it makes it easier to brush my hair! I have really bad tangles /)_-

1. Wash hair like the usual



2. Gently towel dry hair


















3. Apply from a dime to a quarter size depending on how much hair you have. I also have very thick and long hair so a nickel size is good for me.


4. Brush hair to distribute oil evenly

















5. You can either blow-dry or air-dry (what I usually do). Your hair should feel softer and look silkier! :D



















P.S. Here is a cheesy promo video -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment