Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

False Lashes

I've been wearing lashes and using lash glue since forever! But I fell in love with these products a couple years ago and it has never failed me since! Don't you hate it when your eyes get watery or when you put in eye drops the false lashes comes off? You can usually find these products in Asian beauty shops and they run pretty cheap! You can also order them on eBay.

Lash Glue: Sunku Eye Liquid (no more than $5)
Dries fast and does not fall off when wet


My Favorite Eyelashes: Idole KX (about $2-$3)
Lashes look every natural on and the band is thin and comfortable. These babies usually last me a month and I wear them on the weekends!


How to Apply False Lashes:

1. Apply eye makeup as usual

2. Tip is perfect to apply on lashes and there is no need for Qtips!

3. Apply a VERY thin line across the band, it will be white.

4. It will turn blue when ready to apply this will only take about 10-30 seconds

5. Apply above natural lashes and make sure the glue does not touch lashes

6. Glue should stick to lids instantly and there is no need to hold it longer than a few seconds (it dries clear when completely dry)

7. (Not Pictured) Curl lashes with an eyelash curler and apply mascara for a natural blended look
8. To remove, start by grabbing onto the inner false lashes and gently peel off. If it's stubborn, just rub vaseline over the area, then it should come right off! ;]
9. To reuse, just take a tweezer and remove the layer of glue and place it back into the box.

P.S. Haha I'm tired and it's the end of the night. I wanted to take pics before I remove my makeup and I totally forgot bout mascara. Lol hopefully that helps!

4 comments:

  1. Hi ' I have been searching for this sunku eye liquid for a year now .. also on ebay .. But still no succes .
    Could you please tell me where you can buy it ? I would preciate that (L)

    baabybupbe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I just did a quick search and it was sold out everywhere! is there an asian beauty store or an asian mall in your area? they have an abundance there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! My name is Chelsea, and I just discovered your blog literally today and while i was on your page, I was also looking up Photoshop tutorials (random I know LOL), to brighten up eye color. Unfortunately my eyes are really dark so its hard to edit =/ lol, but i saw this post and thought 'hey her eyes are perfect!' so I was wondering if I could use the pic from this post and show u the edited version when i finished if u didn't mind? Plz and thnx! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i've been trying to find the name of this eyelash glue for a while because the bottle i tried had the name rubbed off. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete