Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!





We also got my auntie a present from the salon my sister works at for mday because we're like her daughters!


Haha my sister and I went to the asian market and cleaned them out! We restocked our seaweed stash! ;D Let me tell you, it wasn't pretty ringing all of these junk up! And this is my share of the stash, imagine if it's combined with my sister's stash! =0


I did a little shopping at H&M!!! I want more clutches because I'm tired of carrying my giant bags around. And when I do bring em around, I throw a bunch of stuff in there! It feels like I'm carrying a brick around /)_-

Peachy Clutch $14.95


Oh dear lord! Their bikinis are $4.95 a piece! I just had to buy them even though I have tons of VS ones. There were cuter ones in the back but they were pricier. I like these bras because you can add or remove the extra padding! Imagine why I'm happy! :D AND! They give your girls great support and lift!


No comments:

Post a Comment