Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monistat Primer Update!

So I heard it was hard to find but I found this baby at my local Albertson's. I love this product! It feels light like Smashbox primer. I wore this yesterday for 12 hours and even took a sweaty 3-hour nap! And my makeup still looked fresh at the end of the night. Pictures are also taken from my new camera! I like the front lcd screen but it makes me focus only on it, so I look sort of crossed eyed in my pictures -_- Next time I'll remember to look at the lens and not on the tiny screen in front of me! /)_-

Taken in the morning before I went to class. Haha I wanted to take it at an angle but now it just looks like I have a neck problem. Oh wells! This is just to show you guys the difference :P


This is about 6 hours later without blotting or reapplying powder. I go to Fullerton, which is inland, so it is extremely hot and humid! I always have to shower every time I get home from school! Notice how my hair is all frizzy compared to how smooth it is in the morning? -_-


Also taken in the morning... Just showing my mood right now... so frustrated since school is ending!!! I have so much due I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! :[


P.S. If you want a clearer view of the pictures, just go ahead and click on them. I don't know why it doesn't look as clear when I upload them.

No comments:

Post a Comment