Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Seaweed Is Good For You?

There are many kinds of seaweed: red, brown, and green. They are high in minerals, vitamins, and iron, basically a vegetable from the ocean. Research shows that there are polysaccharides in seaweeds which helps prevent cancer. It is also good for your skin, detoxify, weight loss, and it helps promote a healthy thyroid! I'm munching on my nori snack as I type! :D



Haha noo I don't mean the ones that cling to your feet at the ocean. Although those are edible!


I am talking about the nori (dried seaweed) you eat as a salty snack


Or the ones that are wrapped around sushi


Fresh seaweeds can make great salads!


My favorite quick snack is to spread some cream cheese onto the nori, fold it in half, and eat it like a mini sandwich! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment